Thursday, January 31, 2008

Grand Rapids Childrens? Museum

While we were in Michigan we took the kids to the Grand Rapids Childrens Museum. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from out visit.

Stormie and her cousin Lindsay at the penguin exhibit.

Ace playing with Aurora they are making snowflakes.

Ace playing
This was a fun one. The kids are on stairs to a slide..... a little boy was at the bottom where Piper was just waiting for us to take the picture. Ace told him it was OK to go up the stairs because it might take awhile. So the funny part is he climbed the stairs turned around and put this large stuffed penguin next to Sam. It cracked me up. Look at Sam's face. By the way Sam has a penguin costume on.

Aunt Carrie caught playing.
Aurora & Sam are TV stars.
GUS
Sam
Uncle Tim caught playing.
Ace even found something he really like to play with.

2 comments:

~joanne said...

I love the look on Sam's face...what is that penguin doing next to me??

That's a fun place to go...my kids have always enjoy it.

Carrie said...

Hey, we had lots of fun at the museum that day! Yes, you caught us playing, too! I love the picture of your kids lined up with the penguin!!