Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Team Work

Day 1 & 2
Ace and a couple of classmates decided to work together. So, for the past two days they have been building three homes by putting in the corner post and rafters. The guys have been putting in 12hr. days ouch! The ladies of these hard working men have been taking care of the children, household duties, making meals and bringing up supplies. And in our spare time we go to JC and help out. Yesterday and Today we received a lot of rain which made working conditions.... well just plain miserable. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully it will be dryer and the whole family can get in on the work.
This is our lovely home to be. Aurora is standing where our front door will be. Ace in his spare time created a building permit document and stuck it to the tree. I'll see if I can put a copy of it on our blog because I know you'll get a kick out of it. For now all I have to say is STAY WARM!

No comments: