Tuesday, January 22, 2008

EVICTED


OK - evicted is a little harsh and not quite accurate since there is no legal papers being passed. But the truth is we have 60 days left in our blessing home. The owners sold the house so we have to move out. We have been thru a lot of emotions like shock, frustration, anger, worried, and stressed.
March 21st is our last day in this house so what it comes down to is that we have to find a home for three months before we move on to Arizona.
Please pray with us that God will provide and be Glorified.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, We're praying for God's amazing provision for you. Another big hill on that rollar coaster adventure you are on~! I love all the pictures and updates. Happy Birthday Gustie! I can't believe you are 8 years old. I remember when you were born~! My birthday is Saturday and I will be 8 plus 36 :) You are on our hearts and in our prayers...Tracie

Rhonda said...

Ooohh - not happy news, huh? We'll pray you find another "blessing home" for those 3 months...the kids will probably think it's an adventure.

The Nester said...

Oh, moving for only a three month stay until you have to move again?! Yuck! I guess you could live like you are on vacation and not even full unpack! cook out, keep out one pot and then be all happy when you move to your next place and get to see all of your stuff again!