Thursday, January 17, 2008

Next Stop

Ft. Rucker, Alabama
.. to visit one of Ace's former students from his SMAT days. We had a good time visiting the military base. They have a free Aviation Museum and we took advantage. I laugh because when I was a girl my family always went to aviation museums. God was just training me for the future.

Trying to fly.
Here we are all sitting in a Chinook. Ace said its our next family vehicle. I should have counted the seats to see how many more children we are going to have.
Sam is going through this faze where he doesn't want his picture taken, and he cries every time. He some time cries when I say "come on we're going to take a picture." Most of the time we can get at least one shot where he's not crying but, this time he got the boot.
Our girls with the Kirkland girls Samara & Hannah.
Isn't this such a sweet face? Hannah came right to me with her hands up, to be picked up. Its not very often little ones are brave enough to go to a complete stranger. Hannah reminded me of my Gustie when she was little.

No comments: