Friday, April 11, 2008

Computer Virus

Sam is not yet 2 years old. My computer has been running kinda slow lately. I think I might have learned a little something today. . .. . . when I found the computer open, and being "repaired" by my son (while it is on!). Most computer repair technicians recommend turning the computer OFF before making repairs. I was about to show Sam how to turn the computer off, when I had a second thought about what he might do with that knowledge. So I just took a teaching moment to remind Sam not to let his Juice Cup anywhere near my computer. And I applied Anti-Static spray to his diapers in hopes of reducing the chance of toddler induced power surge.

1 comment:

Amberlynne said...

Erica, Liz and I are all sitting around the computer looking at this picture of Sam. We're trying to figure out if he's in cloth diapers, or if he's just wearing a liner. And we're trying to figure out how old he is... he's not 2 yet is he? Miss you all.