Monday, May 19, 2008

Mothers Day Play

For my Mothers Day enjoyment - I was treated with a play.

The girls spent three weeks preparing for the big event. I was locked in my bedroom for about forty five minutes while they set up. Poor Ace had to help them and ran into all kinds of disasters.



The first play was about two Indians and a pilgrim. There were no words just acting so we still don't know what it really was about. Ace and I just looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

Indian
Indian
Pilgrim
Stormie did not want to participate in the play so she entertained us between acts.
Sam was a clown but didn't do much.
Gustie the ugly caterpillar sings how lonely she is and has no friends.
( Piper was the tree that Gusties chrysalises hung from)

She turns into a beautiful butterfly hoping now she will have friends!
Piper reciting a poem
Aurora's "COOL" act had us
laughing to stitches!
All I got to say is, "Where
did she ever. . .?!"

4 comments:

Holly's Homepage said...

How precious!

Jeff AND DeAnna said...

You have very creative girls! Love that last picture! Too funny!

Rhonda said...

So cute! They obviously have a good teacher! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are cute pictures! Aurora is growing taller so fast. Congratulations on baby Glidewell!! How exciting. It'll be good to see you this weekend. Do you remember the blue Medical Guide book I lent you last summer when Sam had spots on his legs? Do you still have that with you? Maybe you can bring it up with you? See you Saturday!