This cop interested Ace. Doesn't he look like there's a donut shop in Williston?
Waiting for Fireworks
people watching
"Sam look at Daddy he's going to take a picture." (One of ten photos)
"Sam Smile Daddy's taking a picture." A common Sam expression.
Finally he held still..... We think he looks like he's four in this picture.
I love little people when it comes to fireworks it's all about snuggling because they are so scared. In this case Ace got to be the snuggler.
At first Sam had his eyes closed and his hands over his ears but, Daddy made him take his hands off his ears. I guess there is nothing you can do about opening his eyes.
Those are some great pictures! Looks like you had a good 4th! I miss having the extended family together for a picnic on the 4th, but sharing pictures on blogs will have to do. :-)
6 comments:
You guys have a beautiful family!
Thanks Joanne! No baby yet because I know that's what you really wanted to say. ;-)
Sam is so funny in that last pic!!! He really does look like he's praying!!!! How old is he anyway???? He's such a cutie!!!
ReBecky
Gusty is so pretty, especially in the photo looking down on the girls on the blanket. Sam DOES look 4. Love your fam... and where is that 6th child??
Those are some great pictures! Looks like you had a good 4th! I miss having the extended family together for a picnic on the 4th, but sharing pictures on blogs will have to do. :-)
Hehehe, Sammy's so funny. I bet he's a little rascal, being the only boy.
Post a Comment