cute! We looked on your blog to see if the new baby is here yet and all I see is a picture of water. I didn't get it, but my 14 year old daughter did! We're praying for you all, as well as for a progressive labor and healthy baby. ~Michelle Mitchell~
We're just checking in before we're off to church. (Joshua and Sarah are getting baptized in the Jordan River today!). We've been praying and will continue to pray for this birth....
3 comments:
cute! We looked on your blog to see if the new baby is here yet and all I see is a picture of water. I didn't get it, but my 14 year old daughter did! We're praying for you all, as well as for a progressive labor and healthy baby. ~Michelle Mitchell~
Prayed for you this morning and now tonight I see you are in labor. Lord willing all is going well. We are thinking of you!
We're just checking in before we're off to church. (Joshua and Sarah are getting baptized in the Jordan River today!). We've been praying and will continue to pray for this birth....
Much Love,
Dan, Sarah and the Z gang
Post a Comment