Wednesday, September 17, 2008

He's Off! & Technical difficulties

Ace left this morning at 3:00 a.m, for Contingency training. He will be gone for a week. Pilots have a more intense training because they tend to be more of a target for kidnappings. You can pray for Ace during this time. Also, pray for me as I hold up the fort with six kids four who are homeschooling, one who is potty training, and a nursing newborn ugh! Can it get any worse? Chocolate & Coke again! Actually, I'm trying to loose some weight so no comfort food during this time so it did get much worse. :-)
Rotation #4
Rotation #3
Rotation #2
Rotation #1

When we replaced our computer the rotation button disappeared on our picture program. So I found another button and it rotates the picture but, when transferring it to the blog it does crazy things.
Oh well!

Early risers to say good bye to dad. It looks like Cherokee doesn't like getting up so early.
She sleeps with us so she noticed nobody was in bed with her.

3 comments:

~joanne said...

Those girls look like BIG helpers!

Holly's Homepage said...

No matter how much I dream, carrots and celery are just not comfort foods. (sigh)And even though the commercal says so, I don't think Special K cereal would be either.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog!
Would love for you to join us for our Fruit of the Spirit Friday!
Come on over and join the fun!

robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://heartofwisdom.com/blog/