Wednesday, October 15, 2008

1st Tarantula Sighting

These big guys live in a hole in the ground.
It's the only spider that I can watch cross my front lawn from my window.

4 comments:

Noah and Heather said...

Yes, gruesomely huge. My first (and only so far) tarantula sighting was driving down the road. Granted, we were stuck in traffic and moving kinda slow, but any spider that is big enough to catch my attention while I am driving and talking to friends is just too big.

~joanne said...

I think this might scare me..but most spiders don't bother me.....but don't let me see a mouse..or heaven forbid a RAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Dan was wondering if you would mind catching him one of those rascals to have as a class pet?!? They would go nicely with the hissing cockroaches.

I'm wondering if they ever meander into houses or do they just stay put in their hole?

Glidewell Family said...

So are the hissing cockroaches alive or dead? Did you catch them in your home?
No they don't wonder into house as of yet. I was wondering if they climb at all because I never see them any higher then the ground.