Friday, November 07, 2008

Crazy Hair Night @ Awana

Piper looking pretty old.
Gus with her purple and black hair.
Cherry didn't participate in crazy hair night but, enjoyed looking at everyone who did.
Stormie colors a picture of Sparkie as she waits for her friends to say their verses.
Add ImageAurora puts up a star above the manger scene an insensitive for saying verses.
Ace is a Sparkie leader this year. I sit by his side to help him keep track of all he needs to do. there's a lot of multi tasking when you are a leader. He actually has it really easy since he has 2-3 kids in his group.

5 comments:

Chris & Jerri Coates said...

SSSHHHH! Don't tell our leaders that Ace has 2-3 per group - we are averaging 9-10 per group at KCBC! Wed night we had an incredible night with 54 Sparks!

Praise the Lord!

~joanne said...

Ace, I'm not sure the skunk look is you??? Great that you participate in crazy hair..the kids love that!*Ü*

Glidewell Family said...

Listen, Joanne, that was some serious sacrifice-for-the-Lord stuff right there. Itchy, pasty, get it out of my hair ASAP. My beloved WIFE painted it. I waited until the last possible moment to get it done to minimize the "Time while under Hairpaint" status. When we got home, the shower was on before all the kids were out of the truck. * whew * That's over with!

Carrie said...

Great! Now I have some good ideas for our Awana crazy hair night! I wonder what Tim will look like with skunk hair....

Noah and Heather said...

That's just cruel.