So glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! Cute pictures!! I see that Stormie and Lindsay are missing the same exact tooth right now! :-)
Happy Thanksgiving! I love the fact that your whole family barely eating one pie. Lol. Andrew and I can eat two... imagine when we have SIX kids like you! :)
Ang,Your glasses look great! I know you are thankful for them, too. Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Great pics of the whole family! Can't get over how much the baby has grown!
Well, there would have been no pie left had our boys been there! We NEVER have leftovers with dessert! :) Nice pics! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! Cute pictures!! I see that Stormie and Lindsay are missing the same exact tooth right now! :-)
Happy Thanksgiving! I love the fact that your whole family barely eating one pie. Lol. Andrew and I can eat two... imagine when we have SIX kids like you! :)
Ang,
Your glasses look great! I know you are thankful for them, too. Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Great pics of the whole family! Can't get over how much the baby has grown!
Well, there would have been no pie left had our boys been there! We NEVER have leftovers with dessert! :) Nice pics! :)
Post a Comment