Thursday, February 19, 2009

Talking Cherry

Ugh! I'm so far behind in posting. I know you are just on the edge of your seats just waiting to hear of our next adventure. I have been spending a lot of time looking at other blogs and realizing that there are a lot of them out there that look very professional. I also discovered I'm hooked on the Nester thanks to Heather who recommended it on her blog. I've been trying to decide how to decorate our new nest and how to solve some decorating issues that we have. Anyways it might be in some future blogs. But, for now here is our sweet little Cherry who is babbling now, And enjoying her Bumbo, thanks to Joanne!

6 comments:

~joanne said...

I can almost hear her!

~joanne said...

Oops, I guess I can hear her...didn't realize it was a video!

Glad to see her looking so big in Bumbo!

Glidewell Family said...

Your too Funny!

Holly's Homepage said...

What a fun age! OH, I have been wanting to change the look of our blog. Although I blog I know nothing about the lay out or anything, I have some one who has offered to help me but it is hard trying to find the time to actually get together. Whenever I think I might have a free afternoon some thing comes up.

Carrie said...

Did she just say she misses Aunt Carrie? Wow!! :-) She's really cute!!!

Whatleys' World said...

I was wondering what in the world happened to you guys! :) Just kidding! I'm not on here much with our dial-up, but yeah for watching Shane's brother's kids for 2 weeks! We get to use FAST internet... ok, Indonesia fast. :) hee hee hee Hope Arizona is great!! :) How did the baby shower go?