Friday, March 20, 2009

Overwhelming Hair

Hair, Hair everywhere lots of hair to share!
It may be the first day of Spring but for us it feels like the middle of summer. So, the girls all got their summer do. We had to cut off more than we really wanted to. But, we enjoy donating our hair to Locks of Love. Each of our girls gave 10 inches to those who don't have hair. Ang's disclaimer: Don't look to close at their hair cuts I'm not professional. Hey, they are kids and they don't care.






Piper decided she wanted to grow her hair even longer before she cut hers off. She did want some bangs so we did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang, I think you did a great job on the haircuts! The girls look so cute! I especially like Stormie's. :)
Tracie

The Claussens said...

I'm surprised none of them cried! I almost did! *sniff sniff* You did a great job on the haircuts!

Holly's Homepage said...

That was so awesome of your girls to donate their hair! Their hair cuts are so cute.