Ace took a picture of it up close it's actually the size of a pea.
Goat head season has come and gone but they are still out there just not as noticeable.
Stormies flip flop. I think the park on camp has the most goat head plants maybe its because all the kids collect the seeds on their shoes and deliver them to the park. We take our shoes off at the door to help prevent goat heads on our floors. I have a new song and dance its goes like this AHHHHH!
The goat heads puncture the girls bike tires. Piper and Aurora have two flats and Stormie and Gustie have one. We have to purchase special goo to go in there tubes or buy a heavier tube that is thorn resistant.
They have these in Wyoming, too, and I think they are the nastiest thing I've ever had to pull out of my bare foot! Oh, ouch!! These are prickles with ATTITUDE! I went for a nice little walk in Scott's Bluff one day and had twenty or so of these things in the bottom of my flip-flops when I got back to the hotel. they are NOT NICE!
2 comments:
Hope you can get those tires soon! :)
They have these in Wyoming, too, and I think they are the nastiest thing I've ever had to pull out of my bare foot! Oh, ouch!! These are prickles with ATTITUDE! I went for a nice little walk in Scott's Bluff one day and had twenty or so of these things in the bottom of my flip-flops when I got back to the hotel. they are NOT NICE!
Post a Comment