One of the big questions homeschool moms ask is.... What do you do with your babies and toddlers while you school the others?
Stormie thought of this on her own. While she was doing her math she sat Cherokee on her lap and gave her the the travel tangrams to play with. I thought it was cute and had to take some pics.
3 comments:
Awww...so sweet! Enjoy this while it lasts..pretty soon they will be pulling hair and pinching!
What a team! Keep up the good work. and yes, I know choosing to educate (in everything) your children is hard work! But I believe it pays off in gold later...
Homeschooling is the easiest when you have a new born. I remember Titus sleeping for hours next to me in a baby sit while I taught the kids. Later when he was crawling I can remember blocking the school room door with a foot locker to keep him in the school room with us. That way he could explore while we were doing school.
Post a Comment