Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A House Guest

The day after arriving home from our Christmas travels we welcome a house guest, John H. John works with CBR out in California and is temporarily with us until we don't know when. We have really enjoyed having John in our home. He as been with us almost two weeks now. I have only one regret and that is my daughters are to young for marriage. I don't say this about many young men that come into our home ~ we have had our share of young men thru our home when Ace was teaching at SMAT.


So I asked the kids what they like about John and they said.
Piper: He likes kiddos

Gustie: He likes playing with us


Stormie: He's fun. I like teasing him.


Aurora: He likes making movies for us


Samuel: John!


We are glad to have John stay with us.

No comments: