Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Diry Kids
That's what you get when you live with black dirt, and a creek. If I had a camera I would show you a picture of my kids clothing. Amongst all my other household duties and building a house I also give baths every night to five children. And Sam, even though he is in his pack n play he still gets dirty! And even if he didn't get dirty, how do you keep a one year old little boy out of the tub?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, Ange, I am in awe. I cannot imagine being on my own (ok, not on my own, but as a lone adult with five children to care for...) to build a house, along with all your other responsibilities!
Way to go (like you had a choice, right?!?)!
I suppose Ace is back by now, and I bet you're really glad! :)
Julie A. (your former neighbour)
Post a Comment