Last night I was working on my menu and being anxious and tired I began hopping from one thing to the next. Every time I remembered something, I would drop whatever I was currently doing and go on to what was consuming my mind. I call it working like a grasshopper. I know that for me anxiety has set in and when it does that's when I usually get my best work done. It's at this time that I also go to God in prayer to calm me and for Him to place thoughts in my head of what I might forget to pack.
Phil 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment