When I was a girl we would go sit on our front porch and watch the trees blow and and the rain pour. We would hope for power outages so we could use candles and wonder how were going to cook our next meal. Well, God just blessed me with one. Thank You Lord! I sat at the window and listened to the scary thunder praising my Lord for being so mighty.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Thunderstorm
When I was a girl we would go sit on our front porch and watch the trees blow and and the rain pour. We would hope for power outages so we could use candles and wonder how were going to cook our next meal. Well, God just blessed me with one. Thank You Lord! I sat at the window and listened to the scary thunder praising my Lord for being so mighty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My kid's rooms have looked like that before!! We have been getting a lot of rain but not as much as south of GR. A tree fell on a lady that lived near my dad. She had run out to close a door on her pole barn during a storm on Sunday and never made it back in.
Love you guy's!
Thanks for the updates. You know we love them! I'm REALLY waiting for a good storm here in Indo. Right now it's 'dry' season and I REALLY miss any rain....
Grace & Peace,
Kane
Post a Comment